Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Gamecocks

While keeping track of the game between the Gamecocks and the Gators (it was painful to see) I was reminded of a very important character trait my Dad taught us ... Loyalty.  My Dad drilled this into our heads and hearts from the time we were born until now.  He is a great example of this character trait.  If Dad has pledged his loyalty to you, you can count on it forever.  The Gamecocks are a perfect example of this loyalty.  Whether they are playing a great game or just handing the game to the other team, Dad's facebook will be full of his cheering on his team.  The same is true with us kids.  No matter how many times we hurt him or let him down, he is always in our corner, cheering us on.  I like to think I have this same loyalty and hope that I am passing on this valuable trait to my children as well.  Thank you, Dad and Go Gamecocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment